20 October 2011

Austin: Saint Cecilia

There's nothing really new about what I'm saying here. I just love my experience so much every time I stay at the Saint Cecilia that I always feel compelled to post pics from recent jaunts to Austin.
 Aside from the Hastens beds, inspired decor, and dreamy ambience, a visit to the gift store is a highlight.
 A lot of the items can also be purchased at Bows + Arrows and Spartan on South Lamar, but it's nice that the hotel gift store is curated by them. 
 The lending library always has some interesting reads. 
After paying the bill at check out an outdoor breakfast complete with a leisurely look at the New York Times is a must. 
 Who wouldn't want to start a day this way?
 A vintage chandelier hanging from the canopy of branches....
 And the perfect latte and Fever Tree ginger ale - the best ginger ale ever and I consider myself a GA expert - while waiting for a truffle omelet, fruit crepe, and turkey sausage. Wish every morning could be like this. 

1 comment:

  1. That trip to the St. Cecelia looks amazing. And those photos are killer. The girl reading the paper looks like she loves the patio

    ReplyDelete