31 August 2012

Everywhere: Aerin

Aerin, the new namesake beauty brand from Aerin Lauder, made its debut yesterday at Neiman Marcus NorthPark Center. And let me tell you, no one has done better nudes than this woman. It's a small collection, but when it's so perfect why would you need to add superfluous products?

The Perfect Nude enhances the natural color of your lips



While Sweet Pea gives lips a little bit of a lighter glow. Beautiful with tan skin. 



Pout is a nice compliment to Perfect Nude lipgloss, but without the shine, although it's super moisturizing.

There are also two all-in-one compacts with lip, cheek, and eye color, but I think the standouts are the lipsticks and glosses and the gold packaging is simply beautiful, so chic. More to come from Aerin when we get deeper into fall and I can't wait to show you what's next.  

2 comments:

  1. The Sunday morning lipstick is already sold out on Esteelauder.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I got it when I did. I've been wearing non-stop and it's the best color. Maybe stop by Neiman Marcus NorthPark if you're in Dallas. Or any estee lauder counter should have the line.

    ReplyDelete