12 September 2011

New York: Favorites so far

It's obvious from what's coming down the runways: next spring is all about prints. I guess I'm going to have to embrace this trend otherwise I'm not going to be able to buy much next season. Herewith, my favorites thus far:

Tommy Hilfiger. With Peter Som consulting they've got my attention. Hilfiger reeled me in with this fall's silk pajama pants - which BTW, they're completely sold out of. I spent a portion of Saturday afternoon begging someone at TH to please, please, please call me back if the person ahead of me on the size four list didn't pick up her pants. No dice. I'm waitlisted.
Thakoon.
Rachel Roy.
Rachel Roy.
Lela Rose. I will live in these trousers.
Diane Von Furstenberg. These slouchy pants moved so beautifully down the runway.

1 comment:

  1. I'm into the pajama look and glad it's going to be here next year

    ReplyDelete