09 November 2010

Dallas: Koch

It's always around this time that I start to get excited about spring clothing. I know, I know. It seems silly when we're hardly wearing fall, but I can't help it.
Right now I'm particularly looking forward to the spring deliveries of Koch.
Yesterday I went to Koch's design studio on Lovers Lane and got a personal look at the collection
And I want everything.
Here are my two favorites:
Eliot top in charcoal linen
Gilberthe top in blue fisherman stripe. The Lyle tops are also a must for anyone who loves a tee, but is over the intrinsic basic-ness that is a t-shirt. The Lyle is cut slim through the torso, has a flattering deep scoop neck and a cap-like sleeve that gives some structure. The best is the fabrication. It comes in a tissue-thin grey cotton, sand cotton, and a mini-stripe knit.
Photography courtesy of Bret Gum

No comments:

Post a Comment