05 November 2010

Dallas: Nest

Whew, my deadlines are done, just a few loose ends to tie up today, but I finally have a little freedom. And now that I do, I'm going to make my way back over to Nest again to get a good, hard look at everything they have to offer at their new McKinney Avenue shop.
Three weeks ago they had their opening party - which by all accounts was one of the best parties ever - and the day after I popped in. I couldn't get over how massive the new space is. Lofty, tall ceilings, oodles of room for inspiring vignettes. I was swooning.
Tons of Jonathan Adler
Lovely hostess gifts like these handmade marshmallows
The packaging is almost too pretty to open
Imported coffee. If the container looks that good, I can only imagine what a cup of it tastes like
Love these white ceramic sculptures. Check out the glass pistol
A gorgeous assortment of suzani textile pillows
You really need to see it for yourself. I suggest a slow lunch at the T Room and then a leisurely walk to Nest for retail therapy. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment