14 July 2011

Dallas: Equinox & Tata Harper

My doorbell just rang and I had a delivery with some of the best news. Turns out that Equinox is now carrying Tata Harper's eponymous line of skincare products and will also offer her signature facial.
I know you've read about Harper before - in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Allure or on one of my favorite blogs, Elements of Style. Her products are 100 percent natural and organic certified by France's Eco-Cert and everything is made on her 1,200 acre Vermont farm.
This couldn't have happened at a better time. My skin has gone nuts on me over the last week and I was just about to make an appointment with my dermatologist. But now that I have one of Tata's Deluxe Beauty Sets I'm going to give it a whirl over the next two weeks while I'm out of town.
Fingers crossed that it helps with some blotchiness and I'll come back from the Vineyard with not only a clear head, but also clear skin.

3 comments:

  1. oooh good to know! i've been wanting to try this line. looking forward to hearing what you think of it.
    have a great/restorative vacation!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used it for the first time this morning and my skin does have a dewiness to it. Keep you posted over the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete