05 June 2012

Houston: Settlement Goods & Design

I've been meaning to make it down to Houston for the past month and haven't been able to because of a seriously insane work schedule. The month of June is bonkers for me. But when I do make it down, hopefully in the next few weeks, one of the first places I want to visit is Settlement Goods & Design.
It's their philosophy that gets me: High quality, American-made goods. They sell men's, women's, home, and jewelry, so it's like a one stop shop for stylish items that have an undercurrent of American pride because of where and how they're are produced. We all know what it's like to buy a cheap skirt at H&M. The flimsy material, the one-wear shelf life. Blecht.
Be sure to check out their blog, too. I've had fun scrolling through it and I know you will, too. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm even now learning from you, but I'm making an attempt to attain my targets. I surely enjoy studying every thing that is posted on your website.Maintain the tales coming. I appreciated it!.
    sell gold Houston
    sell your gold in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really shocked by the info of this website and i am glad i experienced a seem over the weblog. thank you so a lot for sharing this sort of wonderful data.
    Prom Limo Service
    Town car Services

    ReplyDelete