05 June 2012

Houston: Settlement Goods & Design

I've been meaning to make it down to Houston for the past month and haven't been able to because of a seriously insane work schedule. The month of June is bonkers for me. But when I do make it down, hopefully in the next few weeks, one of the first places I want to visit is Settlement Goods & Design.
It's their philosophy that gets me: High quality, American-made goods. They sell men's, women's, home, and jewelry, so it's like a one stop shop for stylish items that have an undercurrent of American pride because of where and how they're are produced. We all know what it's like to buy a cheap skirt at H&M. The flimsy material, the one-wear shelf life. Blecht.
Be sure to check out their blog, too. I've had fun scrolling through it and I know you will, too. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm even now learning from you, but I'm making an attempt to attain my targets. I surely enjoy studying every thing that is posted on your website.Maintain the tales coming. I appreciated it!.
    sell gold Houston
    sell your gold in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this outfit.. I would only change the skirt for black jeans, but still love it.

    modest clothing & Long Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really flimsy and attractive. I would go for the these frocks. Everything is looking lovely gatwick chauffeur parking

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of designs are really good but i think boutique interior is not much organised. I think you should have to work on that area too.
    Heathrow Car parking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take all the hassles away from the people and enjoy different boutique designs for yourself or your family.meet & greet luton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a good place for shopping. Not too many choices but its nice to shop there.
    buy festival tickets
    buy Magic Show Tickets

    ReplyDelete