27 June 2012

Dallas: Timothy Oulton

I missed the Timothy Oulton party last Thursday night so I finally popped in today to take a peek and yowzzzza was I impressed. 
 The Britain-based company chose Dallas as its first US city to have a freestanding brick and mortar location. Housed in the former Potter Metal Arts warehouse off 75 and Henderson the showroom is a survey in styling and how to do it exceptionally well. 
 Everywhere I turned there were perfect collections and vignettes of vintage typewriters, trophies, black and white photos, footballs, tennis rackets, you name it. But not only is it a place to order furniture, there is also a flower market where you can order arrangements and a cafe where coffee, breakfast breads, and afternoon champagne can be sipped. 
 Of course loved the Texas flag pillows ($250 each)
 Vintage tennis rackets get the art treatment
 Even the ceiling was styled 
 Gorgeous fresh flowers ready to go
And who doesn't need some vintage silver goblets?

2 comments:

  1. I havent been there but just the images make me feel like i should have been. Its simply awesome.
    Meet and greet car parking Heathrow
    cheap car parking Heathrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images are great, the place look incredible. I would like to try it.
    buy film tickets
    buy religious tickets

    ReplyDelete