16 April 2010

Dallas: Dwell with Dignity

Yesterday a friend told me about Dwell with Dignity and now I want everyone to know about this amazing non-profit. This group of interior designers founded by Lisa Robison creates beautiful environments for families who've been placed in homes and apartments by social service agencies. Dwell's philosophy: Help families escape poverty and homelessness by elevating their standard of living. All services and furniture is donated. Don't you want to help?


If you want to underwrite home decor or furniture for a project, click here. It costs as little as $25, but the payoff is much bigger.
Photos from Dwell with Dignity

2 comments:

  1. So amazing! I want to get involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I help decorate?! I have several friends that would love to help too

    ReplyDelete