03 April 2010

Dallas: Tread Fitness

Bikini season is around the corner and last time I looked my bod wasn't exactly swimsuit-ready. I've wanted to workout somewhere, but I hate the idea of gym memberships and personal training has gotten too expensive. So I was excited to get information about Tread Fitness, a new class-based no-membership workout spot on Lemmon Avenue near Whole Foods Market. The workouts pair hardcore treadmill intervals with weights for serious cardio and muscle toning and classes are geared toward specific areas (glutes, abs, arms, etc...). Did I tell you that you'll burn between 700-800 calories in one class? I just booked my first class online ($10). Join me for the 9:45 am class. Let's tone up together.

5 comments:

  1. I have worked out with these guys before and they are FANTASTIC--the perfect combo of motivational and butt-kicking. Can't wait to get in there for a class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, please come with me. I'd love to meet you for a class sometime!
    kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're on the early bird schedule over here...I'm either going this thurs. or Fri. at 6:30 a.m. to give it a whirl. If you ever make it to one of those classes, let me know! Looking forward to shedding some post-pregnancy lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how was it? I want to hear....I am considering trying but am nervous because I don't really run, ever!

    ReplyDelete