11 February 2010

Dallas: Snow day

I need to just accept that it's going to be cold for another month and get over warm-weather fantasies, but when I woke up this morning and saw 2 inches of fluffy snow blanketing the ground...well, you always want what you can't have. Digging this Mignon dress from Archive Vintage that owner Kerry Bonnell just added to the inventory. The sleeve are slit up the middle. It's so Aurora Greenway from Terms of Endearment.


Also dreaming of Fendi's Lucite platform sandals. Don't you love these? The flounciness of the fabric and the neutral color make me think of wearing them with my old Balenciaga-esque cargo pants and a drape-y Helmut Lang tee.
Here's a Chanel that's been at Archive for a couple of months and I can't believe no one's scooped it up. It's in beautiful condition. Would pair it with these YSL sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment