04 February 2010

Everywhere: Koch

My dear friend Nicole Musselman Boykin is the designer behind Koch (pronounced "cook"), a line of clothing and handbags inspired by her far-flung travels and her love of her home-away-from-home, California. She's a total beach girl with a brain - beautiful, blonde, fun, but with intense intellect - she's one credit away from her masters degree in literature, has the most beautiful vocabulary (never peppered with words like "cool" or "awesome") and is the most sound person I know. In one sound bite, a total inspiration.
We'll journey to India in October and her line is something I'll have packed in my suitcase for the adventure. Here are some pictures from her spring collection which is in stores now. In Dallas, you can purchase at Cabana on Lovers Lane.
I would love to wear this caftan with all my hair pulled back in a low bun, simple flat sandals and one big cocktail ring for a dinner out. Or just with bare feet to mill around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment