10 February 2010

Valentine's Day: Champagne

My drink of choice is champagne. Have always loved those little bubbles tickling my throat and with Valentine's Day around the corner, I'm hoping for a little Saturday evening champagne sipping. One of my favorites is Veuve, but since I'm desperately trying to be more fiscally-minded, I'm going low-budge with a pretty blanc de blanc - which is essentially a sparking white, just not produced in the Champagne region of France.

Aside from the packaging, which I'm a total sucker for, I like the sweetness of Sofia, from Coppola Vineyards in California. This has been a favorite gift to give during the holidays. Who doesn't love a portable roadie?
Here's the bigger bottle. The label is just so, so pretty. The contents even better. $20.
And this is another sparkling white I found for $14 at Whole Foods today. De Chanceny.
xx,
kr

1 comment:

  1. that last one is beautiful. i might have to pick one up.

    ReplyDelete