27 May 2010

Austin: Anthropologie

Everyone in Austin has been patiently waiting for Anthropologie to finally open at The Domain and I'm happy to tell you that at 10 am this Friday, May 28, you can finally walk through the doors and shop. This is the second location in town and is right by the Apple store in Phase 1 of the outdoor shopping center.
I just got off the phone with my lovely mother-in-law and since we'll be with her soon at her beach house, I'm anticipating the the salty air, the cold, but thrilling first swim in the Atlantic, and family sing alongs with lots of wine. Here are a few items that Anthropologie has right now that make me wistful for July.
If I was going to wear a print suit, this African-inspired one would be it.
I saw someone with this on the other day at the pool and it was seriously chic in that bohemian way.
I could see myself wearing this on the beach or on the four-hour plane ride to Boston.
SPF 30 towelettes - by Tocca no less - bring some serious sophistication to protecting your skin. One towel works for your whole body.
I always bring a couple of good beach reads with me. Instead of getting the latest best seller, I like the idea of revisiting classics and because Penguin has beautifully embossed these tomes it gives me extra incentive to read Alice in Wonderland, Emma, or Treasure Island. Everything here is available at Anthropologie or Anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment