25 May 2010

Dallas: Venz Edits

Nicole Boykin introduced me to the work of jewelry designer Amber Venz about a year ago. Boykin was wearing the most glorious body harness and I wanted it immediately. When I finally met her at the photo shoot for Boykin's fall collection - she's the designer behind Koch - I fell in love with her and her personal style. She has a head full of thick strawberry blonde hair that she weaves into the coolest braids on a daily basis and when I walked in she was wearing motorcycle boots with shorts. Love.
Now I'm obsessed with her daily style guide, Venz Edits, where she dishes about her likes and dissects trends. Every month she'll focus on a Girl of The Moment and I must say I'm super psyched about who it is for June. She's the most darling Dallas student and I introduced Venz to her at a VOD party months ago. Stay tuned to see who it is, you won't be disappointed.
This is a moody pic of Amber from the Koch shoot earlier this year. Check out the Koch website to see all the clothing she modeled. Makes me wanna buy the entire collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment