16 May 2010

Dallas: House of MacGregor

I wish I could really pull off a hat. If I could, I would head straight over to Cassandra MacGregor's studio above Bolsa in Oak Cliff to shop her handmade collection of chapeaus. This past week I've been busy pulling for a magazine photo shoot and one of her hats will be featured in a summer outfit I'm putting together.
She also sells her wares at VOD in Victory Park. For my daughter's birthday last year darling VOD co-owner Jackie Bolin commissioned a custom pink tie dye hat for my girl, similar to the one below. P loves it and will began wearing it again this summer.
Love the idea of wearing this on the beach with just a basic black bikini and sunglasses. Such a chic way to keep the sun at bay.
Here's one of Cassie's cocktail hats. Wouldn't this be gorgeous at a fall wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment