22 May 2010

San Marcos: James Perse

When I was last in San Marcos, say at the beginning of March, I wandered through Prime Outlets - my favorite area being the north end by La Perla, Neiman Marcus Last Call, and Barneys - and there was a James Perse outlet that was being finished out.


You can't find a thing about it on the Perse website, but I promise you it's there and now open for business. And since JP tees and clothing never, ever go out of style, you're in for a bargain on classic, super-soft styles that you'll keep forever. It's on my list of must-stops when I'm in Austin next week. Perse at a discount? Yes, please.

4 comments:

  1. Almost worth road tripping just for a visit to that store! thanks for passing along that find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin next week? xoxo martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was there about a month ago and after perusing the jp store, actually found better james perse pieces (and at better prices) at the last call nextdoor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, katy, thanks for the tip! will def. check out last call for JP now.

    ReplyDelete